Live Line Repair Group & Specialties
ACMS Group, Inc. is available for live line repair and other specialty repairs, to ensure the integrity of your operations. Our team operates with quickness and precision while observing safety and infrastructure standards, assuring results that meet spec.
On-Line Industrial Leak Sealing
We utilize American manufactured pipe and flange enclosures and clamps, as well as the latest technologies in sealants and packing for valves. Our leak repair group provides controlled solutions for steam, chemicals, acids, water, air and all process leaks.
- 24/7 routine and emergency non-destructive online leak repair
- Valve packing, flange, valve and piping system leaks
- Meets all process safety management requirements
- Engineered repair solutions for temperatures ranging from cryogenic to 1700 degrees Fahrenheit and pressure from vacuum to 3500 PSIG
Composite Repair Systems
We’re equipped with the knowledge and resources to perform complex composite repair in Indiana. If your piping is showing signs of corrosion, malformation, leakage or other imperfections, call on us to repair it.
- Repair external/internal corrosion or other defects in piping
- Restore piping systems back to original design strengths
- ASME PCC-2 Article 4.1, 4.2/ISO 24817/ Dot Compliant
- Engineered design and cost solutions available
- Repairs can be done without any downtime
- Installed by certified trained technicians
Composite Tank Repair
Our composite repair capabilities also extend to industrial tanks. If you’re dealing with corrosion or damage to your tanks, let us provide you with fiber composite industrial tank repair in Indiana. Our repairs add strength without increasing load and ensures results with no downtime.
- Structural repair of steel ranks using carbon fiber composite systems
- Return original deigns strength to tanks
- Seismic reinforcements add strength without increasing load
- Turnkey service requires no downtime
- 20-50% cost saving over traditional repairs methods
Concrete Epoxy Specialists
Choose our experienced team to assist with concrete epoxy repairs and get the results only a seasoned team can provide. We’re available at any time to deliver emergency repairs, ensuring the integrity of your concrete and the safety of your facilities and workers.
- 24-hour emergency repairs
- Pickle line acid leak/acid tank repair
- Waterproofing/sealing, epoxy crack injection
- Concrete restoration/grouting
- Epoxy coating of containment walls to full pH scale
Self Performing Refractory
- Gunite-Large projects and small repairs
- Shotcrete-various applications
- Ceramic Fiber- Modules, Pyro Block, and Blanket
- Brick-Kilns, ladles, furnaces, vessels, and more
- Insulating Brick-various applications
We as a team, have experience in many aspects of refractory installation. Our qualified staff has worked on a multitude of projects in the steel, aluminum,lime,cement, power,chemical, and foundry.
Self Performing Masonry
- Brick- Repairs,tuckpointing, and new projects
- CMU (Block)- Repair and new projects
We have staff with knowledge and experience in masonry. This allows us to assess a damaged wall or structure that may require demolition or building a new structure to your specifications.